Terms & Conditions
Walker & Associates (also known as 'W&A') Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the engagement of Walker & Associates (herein referred to as "W&A") for any project, contract or agreement including but not limited to consulting services, branding services, website design/development and other related services.
2. W&A agrees to provide the client with services specified in the contract and/or agreement between the parties.
3. The client agrees to pay W&A for its services as outlined in the contract or agreement, including any applicable taxes and fees. Payment is due according to the payment schedule provided in the contract or agreement.
4. If a client fails to make payment for services rendered by W&A according to the payment schedule, W&A reserves the right to take legal action against said client, and will be entitled to full ownership of all rights associated with any brand and/or website created by W&A for said client.
5. In addition, should a client default on payment of services rendered, W&A may also claim damages against the client.
6. These terms and conditions shall remain in force until such time as they are amended or revoked by either party.
7. These terms and conditions are binding upon both parties, in perpetuity.
8. Any amendments to these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties before becoming effective.
9. The laws of the state/country where W&A is located will govern any disputes that may arise between the client and W&A regarding these terms and conditions or any other agreement between them.
10. All work created by Walker and Associates is available for use by Walker and Associates in the form of marketing, advertising and showcasing.
11. By signing up with W&A, the client agrees to all of the above terms and conditions.
By using Walker and Associates services, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.